Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fishing Anyone?


Hello all of you fisher people:
Here is some info about fishing, getting a fishing license in Utah and the fish report for Pineview. I also found out that you can buy a license at the local grocery store there in Eden, which is about 5.4 minutes from our rental house. It is a cute little store, very modern and clean, Mom and I stopped in to get a treat, when we were there.
Eden, UT 84310
Valley Mkt
2555 N Wolfcreek Dr
(801) 745-4000

PINEVIEW RESERVOIR: Pineview continues to be good for muskie and smallmouth action. Fish readily follow and hit (or attempt to hit) lures thrown over shallow areas in or near flooded vegetation. Water is dropping quite fast. Perch and Crappie are still being caught but not at the rate of the bass and muskie.
(Hee Hee... Crappie!)

Resident fishing (14–64)
$26.00
Resident fishing (age 65+)
$21.00
Resident fishing, 7-day (age 14+)
$16.00
Resident fishing, 1-day extension (age 14+)
$8.00
Youth fishing 12- and 13-year-olds (365 days)
$5.00
Nonresident fishing season (any age)
$70.00
Nonresident fishing, 7-day (any age)
$32.00
Nonresident fishing, 1-day extension (any age)
$12.00
Two-pole fishing license (resident & nonresident)
$15.00
Set line fishing license (resident & nonresident)
$15.00
Boat rentals are available from the Concessionaire at Cemetery Point.- Dogs are welcome anywhere along the shoreline EXCEPT adjacent to the developed beaches at Cemetery Point, Middle Inlet, or Anderson Cove. For more information on this as well as other recreation activities in the Ogden area, contact the Union Station Visitor Information Center. (2501 Wall Avenue in Ogden, Open Monday - Saturday 8am to 430pm, 801-625-5306).



3 comments:

Lizzy Lou said...

I want to rent a boat and go fishing. I have not fished out of a boat since Kearney Lake almost 20 years ago. Can it really be that long? I have Jake's lures at my local grocery store. I am sure I can find a fishing pole. Any body brave enough to try a boat??...I'm thinking a row boat, not a speed boat. Bring your hats and lets fish..

Anonymous said...

I want to go fishing too, I wonder how much a boat would be to rent... I will check it out tommorow and let you all know.

The Donnells said...

Josh has a canoe.