Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another Suggestion...

I have another idea for next year's reunion, since we are throwing out all of the stops now. I know a lot of families who have been to Ruby's Inn for their reunions and loved it. Ruby's Inn is located by Zions Park. It's a hotel, but it also has a campsite, for those who would like to rough it. (Although camping is "so last year") Either way, we would have access to an indoor and outdoor pool, and several restaurants and diners. There would be a million of activities for us also. Bryce canyon, and the Grand Staircase are close for hiking, atv'ing, or biking. There's also horse back riding, and water rafting. Also, if you would like to camp they have tipi's and log cabins you can rent. Hotel rooms range from $130-$195 a night. The most expensive room is a suite and has 2 queens and a king, if some smaller families wanted to bunk up together. I'm not sure what the rates for campsites are. There are two negatives I can think of are 1) Southern Utah in the summer would be very hot, and 2) it would be a long drive to get there (about three-four hours. Also I'm not sure how Gram would do with the oxygen. I would love to post pictures, but I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out how to get pictures from the web on here. But you can look it up, it's http://www.rubysinn.com/. (this is Jenn by-the-way) Katy if you have a second would you put some pictures up for me, or let me know how to do it...thanks!





Oh yeah, this place looks fun!!! ...(katy)

No comments: